Catfish Murphy the opening act for the Independence BrewBQ. Catfish Murphy performs 3pm to 5:30pm. Headliner is The Schmidt Brothers Band at 6pm.
The Independence BrewBQ is a one day outdoor festival featuring BBQ vendors, live music, a Craft Brew Zone, a bike ride and is a fundraiser for charity at the same time! This year is our 16th year and we are looking to make it the biggest and best yet.
Each year the Independence BrewBQ challenges our BBQ vendors to bring their best mouth watering offerings to our hungry attendees. A panel of judges conducts a blind taste test in three categories.
Best Ribs Best Brisket Best Pulled Pork
Catfish Murphy takes the upstairs stage at Elray's Live & Dive Friday October 28th. We'll see you down in Iowa City for Hawkeye Homecoming weekend and Halloween Friday for some great Red Dirt, Outlaw Country, and Honkytonk Music.
- U.S. Cellular Center – Cedar Rapids, IA
- McGrath Amphitheatre – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Wildwood Saloon – Iowa City, IA
- Rockin’ On the River Amphitheater – Cascade, IA
- Treasure Island Casino – Red Wing, MN
- Shenandoah Pro Rodeo - Galena, IL
- Jackson Co Pro Rodeo - Bellevue, IA
- Waterloo Blackhawks Young Arena – Waterloo, IA
- Freedom Fest – Bernard, IA
- Black Dirt Days – Conrad, IA
- Pitchapalooza Music Festival – Marion, IA
- Offshore Events Center – Bellevue, IA
- Mosley’s – Iowa City and North Liberty, IA
- Hull Ave Tavern – Des Moines